Arias Hospitals Limited is committed to the protection of your personal information that you may give us which can be any kind of Confidential Information. Arias Hospital takes all security measures and steps to protect this data against unauthorized access or disclosure. We only share your information with people who need to know that information in order to provide services to you. This Privacy and Security Policy acknowledge show we may share, update and protect the data that you share with us or we collect that you may give us or we may collect from you through various sources.
We collect information about you from different sources, including:
- Directly from you by your personal interaction with us.
- From you when you visit our Website or Facebook page.
- From you when you Visit our Social media handles.
- When you view our advertisements online.
The kind of information/data which we usually collect is:
- Contact number
Other than this, we can ask for your previous medical reports, physical information, physiological and mental health conditions or any other data which is necessary to give you the best services. We never collect bank/credit card information of the Information Provider.
Arias Hospital never trades, rents or shares your personal data with any outside organization unless it is required to do so by legal, judicial or governmental proceedings. We at Arias Hospital brief you about the purposes for which your personal information can be used. We primarily use that information for providing you various services offered by the Hospital. We will only keep your personal data as long as it’s necessary for these purposes.
We can disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To protect and defend the rights and property of the Hospital;
- Wherever required by Law/Government Agencies;
- With you if you may desire so subsequently.
- We won’t share your personal data with any other business.
- We won’t share anyone’s personal information in our promotional activity.
Arias Hospital has taken all valid steps and has employed industry-based practices and technology to make sure that the integrity and confidentiality of your personally identifiable information; but because even the most secure computer system can be violated, Arias Hospital cannot guarantee security.