Gynecology practice helps women of all stages to achieve complete health.
Routine Gynecology clinic
Annual pelvic exams and screening tests are the mainstays of monitoring gynecology health. Our PAL’s (Positive Approach Life Science) Programs take care of preteen, adolescent and perimenopause/Menopause gynecology health through awareness programs. We provide Comprehensive Obstetric Care from Preconception to delivery for our routine low risk patients. However high-risk patients are our focus, they are cared for through specially designed, and fully equipped ICU’s and by our dedicated team of experts. Newborns are taken care of in our state of the art NICU. Our unique PALS (Positive approach Life science) program takes care of our expectant couples through our scientifically spiritual approach through our Positive Psychology Promoter Obstetrician.
Patients will have access to all the necessary laboratory testing including blood tests, pelvic imaging and bone densitometry, together with outpatient diagnostic procedures. Each woman will be offered an individualized treatment plan.
Conditions and treatments
We offer advice for:
- Menopausal symptoms
- Menopausal sexual dysfunction
- Treatments we offer:
Counselling, Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) & Non-HRT alternatives. Access to Expert opinion if required from urogynecologist, Oncologist, Breast surgeon
Incidence of Pelvic cancers in women are on the rise. Our cancer awareness program provides an opportunity to draw attention to this important women’s health issue.
We offer information on
- Risk factors
- Warning signs
- Preventive aspect and modern treatment modalities.
- Gynecological cancers
- Cervical cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Uterine cancer
- Vaginal cancer
- Vulvar cancer
- Breast cancer
Adolescent Gynecology clinic
Preventive health in this patient population is important, we provide education about topics such as;
- Eating disorders
- Menstrual disorders
- Anovulation etc.
Recognition and prompt treatment are necessary to prevent the future implications of gynecological problems.
Family planning services
We provide quality, comprehensive, and accessible family planning and reproductive healthcare services to women and men in Nashik. These services help people plan the number and spacing of their children, reduce unintended pregnancies, improve future pregnancy and birth outcomes and improve general health.
Preconception Health Care and Counseling
- A Family Planning Program priority is to emphasize the importance of counseling family planning clients on establishing a reproductive life plan and providing preconception counseling as a part of family planning services, as appropriate.
- Preconception health is a woman’s health before she becomes pregnant and focuses on conditions and risk factors that could affect a woman or her unborn baby if she becomes pregnant. Preconception care seeks to identify clients with risk factors (such as overweight/obesity, diabetes, low folic acid intake, smoking or alcohol use, etc.) that must be acted on before conception in order to prevent fertility problems and reduce health problems of the mother and baby. By acting on health issues and risks before pregnancy, you can prevent problems that might affect you or your baby later.
- Preconception care is recognized as a critical component of health care for women of reproductive age. The main goal of preconception care is to provide health promotion, counseling, screening and interventions for women of reproductive age to reduce risk factors that might affect future pregnancies.
At Arias, our Urogynecologists are specialists that have completed medical school and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology or Urology. Our specialists have also undergone additional training and experience in the evaluation and treatment and conditions that effect the female pelvic organs and the muscles and connective tissue that support them. Common ailments that our Urogynecologists provide treatment for include; urinary incontinence or leakage, pelvic organ prolapses (dropping of the vagina, uterus, cystocele, rectocele), and overactive bladder.